Select Page

Second Occupation License

second occupation license

Get out of trouble

«Your Comfort, Our Commitment«

What is the Second Occupation License?

The Licencia de Segunda Ocupación es un requisito legal esencial para todos aquellos que buscan legalizar un inmueble después de llevar a cabo obras de rehabilitación o reforma. En Arquitectos Alzira, comprendemos la importancia de este trámite y nos esforzamos por facilitar todo el proceso para nuestros clientes.

The Second Occupation License service Alzira Architects is designed to provide a reliable solution to those who need to obtain an occupancy license for their properties. With our extensive architectural experience and in-depth knowledge of legal requirements, we can help you obtain your second occupancy license quickly and efficiently.

Why do you need this service? The answer is simple! The second occupancy license is essential to ensure that your property complies with all current rules and regulations. By obtaining this license, you ensure that your home is safe and meets established habitability standards. In addition, having a second occupancy license can increase the value of your property and facilitate any sales or rental process in the future.

Second Occupation License Service

Second Occupation License Service

What do we do

  • Our services in this area include the preparation and presentation of all the necessary documents to obtain the Second Occupation License. Our expert team will evaluate the conditions of the property and prepare a detailed report that reflects its condition and compliance with current habitability and accessibility standards.
  • We take care of all municipal procedures and will be in constant communication with the relevant authorities to ensure that the license is granted without delay. Our goal is to take the worry and complication out of this process, allowing you to focus on what really matters.

Contact now

Second Occupation License Service

Who we do it for

  • Homeowners: Homeowners who have carried out rehabilitation or renovation work on their properties and wish to reoccupy them need a second occupancy license.
  • Real estate developers: Developers who have renovated buildings or homes for sale or rental purposes before the new occupants can move in.
  • Real estate investors: Investors who buy properties to renovate them and then sell or rent them.
  • Property managers: Managers managing other people's properties that have undergone rehabilitation or renovation will need to obtain a second occupancy license on behalf of the owners.

Contact now

Second Occupation License Service

What You Get

  • Procedures management: We take care of the entire bureaucratic process, from the preparation and submission of all necessary documents to communication with the relevant authorities.
  • Property inspection: We carry out a thorough evaluation of the property to prepare a detailed report showing its current condition and its compliance with habitability and accessibility standards.
  • Tranquillity: We know that legal procedures can be stressful. That's why we strive to make the entire process as simple and hassle-free as possible for you. Trust and security of professionals with years of experience

Contact now

Why choose Arquitectos Alzira?

En Arquitectos Alzira, tenemos años de experiencia ayudando a nuestros clientes con sus necesidades de licencia de segunda ocupación. Nuestra sólida relación con los organismos locales nos permite navegar eficientemente por los procesos burocráticos, garantizando un servicio rápido y efectivo.

We believe in total transparency, so we will always keep you informed about every step we take. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality service, and we won't rest until we've delivered on our promises.

No matter what your needs are, at Arquitectos Alzira we are here to help you. If you have any questions or would like more information about our second occupancy license service, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are at your disposal.

Second Occupation License Service
en_GBEnglish (UK)